Why I started youtube!

Hey guys, welcome back! Today is kinda going to be a little different. I want to talk about everything related to my youtube and why i started it. I started youtube to have videos and memories on what I did to be able to go and look back on. Luckily I had Vlogs with Kelsey in them, which I had said on my last blog post. I love sharing my life online, being able to have others relate to me, I love blogging and sitting down in front of a camera, I love everything about it.  I post every Friday at 6 PM EST, so you know when my next videos are going to be. I started my channel December 26th 2017, so I have been on youtube for a little over a year now. Youtube helped me through a lot and helps me to keep my mind off of things. Im hoping that blogging can help me too. On my channel I have many school vlogs, holiday Vlogs, and even sit down videos. Youtube is something im passionate about and im so glad that I started it. I honestly wished I started earlier. If you guys want to start a youtube channel just do it, don't wait! you will learn tricks on the way. don't be scared that people you know will see your channel if it makes you happy do it, especially to save your memories.
Taylor Vlogs
This is from a photoshoot from a little while ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't use instagram?

What it was like being best friends with Kelsey