Why I don't use instagram?

I don't use instagram due to girl drama. I used to get bullied throughout middle and the beginning high school. Social media can be a good or bad. I mean its good when you use it in a positive way. But other than that it can be bad. Due to people saying mean things because they are behind a screen but won't say it to your face. But that is a reason that I no longer have instagram, but I do miss it sometimes. I know youtube is social media and so is snapchat and quiet frankly so is this blog. But I have learned in the past few years how to handle bullying and how to stand up for myself. But since I don't have instagram I could use my blog as my "instagram" if you know what I mean. Please let me know if you would like to see more pictures of me on my blog. I love taking pictures of friends and with friends so yeah just let me know in the comments if you want me to post pictures on my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I started youtube!

What it was like being best friends with Kelsey